2. Your use of this website does not create a lawyer-client relationship. Neither your transmission of an email to us nor receipt of your email by us creates a lawyer-client relationship. A lawyer-client relationship is created only when we expressly and mutually agree that you will retain us as your lawyers or agents. Until then, we are under no obligation to act for you in any matter, and any information you provide to us will not be protected by lawyer-client privilege.
3. We provide the information and materials on this website for general informational purposes only. They are not intended to be legal advice and should not be taken as such. If you require legal advice or assistance we strongly advise that you hire a qualified lawyer or registered agent.
4. While we aim to provide information that is accurate and complete, no representations or warranties are made. We do not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any of the content on this website. Furthermore, we do not make any guarantees as to the functionality or service of this website. We are not responsible or liable for any damages of any nature arising from your use of this website.
5. All content accessible through this website is, unless otherwise specified, owned by us and is protected by copyright and/or trademark law. Any use of the content in whole or in part, is prohibited without the express prior written consent of Hamburg Olson Kazen Law Professional Corporation. Subject to the terms of this agreement, you are hereby granted a limited, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access the website for your personal, non-commercial use.
6. The contents of this website, including but not limited to services offered and rates, may be changed at any time without notice.